Today, there are too many people obese and overweight (it’s currently the #2 disease in the US; #1 is Heart disease, #3 is Cancer). So searching for the fastest way to lose weight makes good sense!
Two-thirds of Americans are currently either obese or overweight. Obesity has become a real epidemic in the U.S. and leads to other diseases (Such as high blood pressure, hypertension, and diabetes type II). The fastest way to lose weight is through a well-balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Read On, It Gets Better!
(Otherwise Check Any Of The Other Articles On The Right!)
There are two ways to lose weight. Fast and Slow. But before we dive in deeper, lets see what the difference is.
Slow ways of losing weight are usually much more permanent. The following points are important to consider:
- Understand what you eat and what it does to your body.
- Follow a well balanced diet
- Exercise regularly (even taking the stairs instead of the elevator helps)
- Find a weight loss buddy. Doing it together will dramatically increase your chances of success.
The Fastest Way To Lose Weight Requires Determination & Self-control.
When going for the fastest way to lose weight, consider the following:
- If you only have a few extra kilos, you can try a detox diet.
- Follow the Atkins diet. It is the best way to lose weight fast, and safe, and to keep it off, and the only diet that will never let you go hungry.
- Other diets like the Mediterranean diet, pineapple and grape diet, the three-day-diet, the cleansing diet of orange etc. are also good options.
These diets can all be effective. However, you should not (except the Atkins diet) be doing these for longer periods of time.
What To Eat And Drink To Lose Weight Fast:
- Possibly the fastest way to lose weight is this: Drink a lot of water, since water reduces the amount of fat and adipose deposited in your body.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Your body burns calories to break down the raw fruits and vegetables hence you lose weight faster.
- Add more fiber to your diet. Fiber slows the digestion of your meals, maintaining optimal energy and sugar levels, preventing you from feeling hungry all the time.
- Eat more protein as proteins accelerate the weight loss process because they help you create and maintain your lean muscle.
- Limit the salt you consume. When you limit the amount of sodium that you ingest, your body begins to expel some of the unwanted water weight.
- Eat your breakfast within one hour of waking up. You’ll prevent your body from going in starvation mode.
- Drinking a glass of water or vegetable juice (not fruit juice!) before meals reduces your appetite, hence reducing weight more quickly.
- Remember to take your multivitamins every day if you do not get the right amount of nutrients.
- Eat slowly and chew your food at least 8 to 12 times.
- Avoid soft drinks because they are basically sugar drinks.
- Fill your diet with natural products for weight loss like slimming homeopathy and herbs like green tea. Studies show that you can burn between 35% and 43% more fat during the days you drink 3 to 5 cups of green tea. This is possibly the second fastest way to lose weight.
Exercise Must Accompany The Meal Plan.
A couple of points to consider when you’re doing your exercise routing:
- Taking short breaks of 20 minutes in your exercise make your fat-burning hormones work better.
- Studies have shown that exercising immediately after waking up in the morning can burn up to three times more fat than when you work out at any other time of the day.
- You burn more calories or use much more energy when lifting weights that are heavier, therefore for losing weight quickly go for a heavier weight-training program.
- Do cardio at the end of a workout to get rid of fat quickly. By doing this you will burn only fat when running on the treadmill or cycling as the extra carbs would already have been consumed in your previous exercises.
- If you are not very fond of going to the gym, you can opt for power yoga or aerobic exercises.
Losing Weight Fast doesn’t have to be bad or unhealthy but the problem is that everyone wants quick results, usually with a minimum of effort. So start with some sort of fast weight loss diet and exercise regime, keep it for 3-4 weeks and then switch to a diet of slow weight loss.
Go ahead, find your own fastest way to lose weight.